The popular Kim Kardashian vampire face lift treatment. Dermapen is the industry’s leading microneedling device, It is a non-surgical and less invasive treatment which creates micro-channel with multiple needles deep into the skin to increase and stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, tighten and rejuvenate the skin. it is ideal for fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, large pores, acne, scars, pigmentation and sun damage. Suitable for all skin types.
Redness, tightness, itchiness after treatment is completely normal, it’s all part of the healing process. The total number of treatments varies depending on the skin condition, the severity of the area treated. But usually 3-6 treatments are required spaced out between 4- 8 weeks apart to achieve optimal results together with a home regime.
A thorough skin analysis and consultation will be required before treatment is carried out. That is why it is required to prepare the skin before treatment for optimum result.
- Sun exposure, tanning bed or any self-tanning products must be avoided for at least 7 days.
- Accutane / photosensitizing medication should be discontinued for at least 6 months prior to treatments and should not be used whilst receiving treatments
- No chemical peel for at least 2 weeks prior and after treatment.
- Any changes to your medical history, health or activities during the course of treatment must be mentioned to the practitioner
- No waxing or use of chemical depilatories for at least 2weeks prior or after treatment
- Skin cancer
- Active Acne
- Herpes simplex
- Solar keratosis
- Keloid or hypertrophic scars
- Moles, warts, raised lesion on area to be treated
- Facials fillers in the past 6 months
- No hot showers, exercise, steam, saunas or sprays
- No activities involving sweating including swimming.
- No direct exposure to sunlight or UV Rays and apply SPF with a broad spectrum UVA/UVB, a chemical free sunscreen is advisable
- Keep hydrated and using Hyaluronic acid is great for hydrating and balancing the skin.
- Makeup should be avoided for at least 24 hours post treatment and ensure makeup brushes are clean.
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for at least 2 weeks
- Day 1: Dryness Redness and erythema would appear depending on how aggressive treatment x was performed.
- Day 2: swelling may be obvious on this day
- Day 3: swelling subsides