Use of website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not mean that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not duplicate portions of this Site within another website. You may not resell use of, or access to, the website to any third party without our prior written consent.
U r’ SKEEN beauty bar, understands that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal data you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the GDPR. All information about you must be truthful, information about you is collected via the use of our site, phone, e-mail, medical history, photographs, treatment records, appointment, registering to use our site, subscribe to our newsletter or service, search for a product, order placed on our site, other forms of interaction (such as via social media). We will keep your personal information for as long as legally necessary and only ever for the purpose it was originally given to us.
Our website may also collate details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access and information about your computer such as IP address, length of visits to certain pages, location, and browser type. This information would also help us improve our website and the services provided to you.
Information collected is used
Personal Information collected will be used for the following purpose.
- To provide you and assess your suitability for the treatment.
- Ensure your safety and maintain excellent customer service.
- Contact you via email, and phone about our services, treatments, events and offers available, which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Feedback on our products and services purchased.
- when you make an order (whether on our site, by telephone or by email);
- To send you an electronic receipt, recover debts due to us and to review or process any job application you may send us.
- In order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To improve our site, products/services, marketing, social media engagement, customer relationships and experiences;
U r’ SKEEN beauty bar may exchange your personal information to third parties or other companies and organisations, for the purposes for which we acquired it as noted above in ‘How Your Personal Information is used’ or for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. All information disclosed to such third parties are required to treat your personal information as confidential and to fully comply with all applicable law in place.
Cookies may collect information when you use the Site, such as the computer’s IP address, mobile device ID, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, web pages viewed and when, the geographic location of your internet service provider, the website address, if any, from which you linked to the Site, and the website address to which, if any, you travel from the Site, your home page customization preferences, and demographic information, such as gender and age range.
You can control the cookies that you allow on your computer through the internet browser that you use, by blocking the cookies and activating the setting on your browser settings that allows you to refuse some or all cookies.
DATA SECURITY and storage
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.