At u r’ SKEEN beauty bar, all aesthetic practitioners are qualified and trained, as we take pride in sourcing he safest way to deal with skin concerns for all skin types. As qualified aestheticians your safety is our main priority, that is why we make use of products that are safe for your skin.
You can now have your treatments in the comfort of your homes. We are fully equipped to turn up to your home, office, hotels, so you can just sit back, chill and let us wow you. Most especially for busy clients, having a busy life should not be an obstacle to having a healthy good-looking skin.. Whatever the situation our mobile service is definitely all you need,
PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE BOOKING.
- UV exposure: Avoid extensive exposure to UV rays and don’t use sunbeds within a week of your treatment
- Oncology: We recommend speaking to your GP prior to booking. Please make your therapist aware during your consultation so they can alter the treatment accordingly.
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding: Please be advised that all our products are safe, however do contain salicylic and glycolic acid enzymes and vitamin A infusions so we advise you to speak to your GP or contact us prior to booking.
- Medications: If you have been using Accutane/Accutane, Minocycline or Doxycycline within 3 months of your desired booking date, please contact us for a brief phone consultation before booking
- Exfoliants: Avoid harsh or extensive use of exfoliants 7 days prior to treatment.
- Retinol: Stop the use of high-level Vitamin A, Retinol and Vitamin A skin supplements 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): If you’re currently having any type of Hormonal Replacement Therapy please contact us prior to your treatment. The treatments are 100% safe, but it’s always advised to consult with your endocrinologist prior to resurfacing treatments or applications of Vitamin A.
Please advise us if you’ve received any of the following within 4 weeks prior to your booking, so that we can adapt the treatment to suit your needs.