But now we have the Hyaluron pen, which is a medical device that has been used for decades, can also be used it to administer fillers, also called the no-needle filler. this means that people with a phobia for needle can now get fillers without the use of a needle. Hyaluron pen creates volume, shapes ,contours and lifts the face/ lip likewise reduction of wrinkles
The most common fillers today are products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips and other areas. They are also known as hyaluronic acid fillers.
You want to get fillers but scared of needles, we got a solution for you. This treatment is a no needle filler treatment, excellent for those who wants luscious lips without the use of a needle. The Hyaluron pen uses high pressure, to penetrate the epidermis with minimal to no pain. which in turn creates a microscopic channel in the skin to introduce the product (filler) into the papillary layer of the dermis. Making it a much more safer treatment.
The nasolabial fold also known as smile lines exists in every human face and mostly pronounced during laughter. The nasolabial fold is not a negative aesthetic attribute but as we age it becomes more prominent in the context of soft tissue atrophy and the destabilisation of the facial anatomical units. This helps smoothen out the folds and giving us that youthful look.
This is likewise the marrionette lines.
The purpose of this treatment is to enhance the jawline and mask some of the jowling and sagging. By restoring the fatty tissue in which the ligaments are embedded, the soft tissue envelope can be naturally enhanced. Same applies to the chin.
A liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical treatment that changes the shape of the nose using injectable fillers with immediate results without the pain of having a surgery or any downtime. This treatment can improve the shape, size, position of the nasal tip, straighten the nose, and evenout bumps. its only a few minute procedure and it is becoming very popular amongst men and women
Pre and post care
· If you are allergic to Lidocaine please inform the practitioner because some of the fillers tend to contain this.
· Avoid taking anything else apart from arnica and paracetamol can be used before and after treatment. NO blood thinners, nurofen or aspirin should be taken 1 week prior to treatment, as these will increase your chance of bruising and bleeding.
· Clients with herpes (cold sore) should be treated 2 weeks prior to treatment. If you have suffered from herpes there is a risk that the treatment can cause it to flare up.
· Please keep hydrated prior to treatment – drink lots of water
· Avoid any alcohol at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
· This treatment is not suitable for pregnant women.
· There should be no smoking, or any energy drinks taken on the day of treatment.
· Arnica tablets or paracetamol can be used before and after treatment.
Post (After care) treatment
· This may not always be the case, but any swelling, bruising and redness are very common side effects in the treatment area. Every individual is different, but this should subside within a week of treatment when you would see your final result.
· Ice the area to reduce swelling and use arnica cream on the treatment area
· There should be no exercise for at least 48 hours post treatment because it can cause the filler to migrate.
· Please do not palpate or touch the treated area with 48 hours of receiving treatment, as it may lead to temporary asymmetry swelling.· NO MAKEUP should be applied onto the lips or treatment area within 48 hours of treatment. It may lead to reactions of the skin and intensive swelling.
· Do not expose the treatment area to heat such as sauna, sunbeds, sunbathing or even extreme cold for at least 24 hours. Sunscreen should be used on skin and lips always and not only during the healing phase. There should also be no planned holidays at least for a week.
· Smoking tends to dry out the skin fast, the more you smoke the sooner you would need to refill. Never smoke within 10 hours of treatment.
· Using the facial muscles (related to wrinkles) and lips less during the first 24 hours of treatment. The more stressed you are the more chances of refilling earlier, as this has an effect on how dry your skin gets. Likewise lack of sleep.
· Eat healthy and avoid having other facials treatment to the treated area with 2-3 weeks of the hyaluron pen treatment
At u r’ SKEEN beauty bar treatments should not be seen as a cure, as we cannot completely change your natural features. We can only enhance your features, so realistic expectations is advised. We do not always have symmetrical faces and fillers cannot always correct this. But not too worry our practitioner will advise on what is best for you at the time of treatment.